South Wales Counselling and Psychotherapy | Contact Us

General Enquiries

For all enquiries relating to SWCAP, including information on how to refer, please contact the Administration Team:
Tel: 07825 192 605
Tel: 01633 435 333 (out of office)

South Wales Counselling and Psychotherapy
University of South Wales
City Campus
NP20 2BP

How to Refer

You can refer yourself or you can ask your GP or other professional organisation to refer you on your behalf. You may either call the number above, or download our referral form below. Once completed, e-mail the form to as an attachment where our Administration Team will be able to process the referral.

Referral Form (English, Word Document, 29KBs)

Ffurflen Gyfeirio (Cymraeg, Word Document, 32KBs)

Important Notes Completing the Referral Form

When completing the Referral Form, the more detail you provide, the better we will be able to assist you. Such information would include:

  • Both a landline and mobile number (if applicable)
  • Whether or not you are in contact with any other health services regarding the presenting issues

Should any additional information be required, one of our team members will contact you.

Complaints procedure

If you are unhappy about any area of your counselling or psychotherapy or accessing the service we would like to know so that we can deal with it as soon as possible.

If you are currently accessing the service you can ask to speak to the receptionist in private before or after your session. If you would prefer to speak to us another way you can call us on 07825 192 605 or email the service manager on We will do our best to respond as soon as possible.

You can find a copy of our full policy here:

How to make a complaint